Resume of Michael M. Werner
|First name:||Michael Manfred|
|Phone:||+49 (241) 62771|
|Telefax:||+49 (241) 62774|
ERP Solution Architect and Business Process Expert.
Principal Consultant for SAP ERP Logistics, CRM and SCM.
Available beginning of May 2016.
- 23 years of experience in the implementation and utilization of SAP ERP.
- Large number of successful implementation, global rollout, upgrade and improvement projects. Multiple full cycle projects.
- Combining an excellent knowledge of the business with extensive and detailed SAP expertise.
- Very successful in the design of efficient, effective and innovative solutions.
- Excellence in solution design, solution architecture, implementation and strategy.
- Very successful in the integration of SAP ERP within a business and in the integration of the SAP modules with each other.
- Combining analytical and methodical thinking with good communication skills.
- Good team player and leader.
- Team lead of application and development teams.
- Proven track record in "Getting things done", "Making it happen" and "Adding value for my clients".
|Area of Expertise||Level of Expertise|
|SAP ERP Logistics and Supply Chain Management (SCM)||+++|
|Quote to Cash (QTC) / Order to Cash (OTC)||+++|
|Sales and Distribution (SD)||+++|
|Logistics Execution (LE)||++|
|Production Planning (PP-SOP, PP-MP, PP-MRP)||++|
|Material Management (MM)||++|
|Quality Management (QM)||+|
|Customer Service (CS)||+|
|Logistics Information System (LO-LIS)||+++|
|Returnable Container Management||+++|
|Advanced Planer and Optimizer (APO)||B|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM)||+|
|SAP CRM Sales||+|
|SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SD)||+++|
|SAP CRM Service||B|
|SAP CRM Marketing||B|
|Tracking and Traceability||+++|
|Tracking and tracing of individual gas cylinders / Individual Cylinder Control (ICC)||+++|
|Global Returnable Asset Identifier (GRAI)||+++|
|Batch Management and Recall||++|
|Mobile Data Entry||+|
|GS1 Identification Standards||+|
|Object Event Repository||B|
|Design and architecture of add-ons that are highly integrated with SAP standard solutions||+++|
|Userexits, Enhancements and BAdI||+++|
|Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and IDOC||+|
|Project Team Training||+|
|Accelerated SAP (ASAP)||+|
+++ = Excellent; ++ = Advanced; + = Proficient; B = Basics
|Heating, cooling and hot water products and solutions||TBA||Germany||Remscheid|
|Heating, cooling and hot water products and solutions||TBA||Russia||Moscow|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Apex Tool Group||USA, Maryland||Sparks|
|Microscopy, Nanotechnology, High tech||Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH||Germany||Jena, Oberkochen, Göttingen|
|Microscopy, Nanotechnology, High tech||Carl Zeiss NTS GmbH||Germany||Oberkochen|
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||Linde AG||Germany||Munich|
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||AGA AS||Norway||Oslo|
|Industrial Gas & Medical Gas||AGA Gas AB||Sweden||Stockholm|
|Industrial Gas||AGA A/S||Denmark||Copenhagen|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Cooper Tools||USA, North Carolina||Raleigh / Apex|
|Hand tools manufacturing||Weller Tools GmbH||Germany||Besigheim|
|Training||Team SAP Academy||Finland||Helsinki|
|Paper||Norske Skog AS||Norway||Oslo|
|Glass containers / packaging||Saint-Gobain Oberland AG||Germany||Bad Wurzach|
|Computer manufacturing||Power Computing||USA, Texas||Austin|
|Real estate management||Deutsche Telekom Immobilien||Germany||Münster|
|Food processing||M.G. Waldbaum (Michael Foods)||USA, Nebraska||Wakefied|
MW Management Consulting (Freelancer),
Aachen, Germany, - Present. ERP Solution Architect and Business Process Expert. Delivering services to the following clients:
Heating, cooling and hot water products and solutions,
Consultant for SAP ERP Sales & Service.
- 01/2016 - 04/2016. SAP ERP in Russia: Hypercare and implementation of further functionality.
- 05/2015 - 01/2016. Rollout of the SAP ERP template to Russia. Within the IT Team responsible for Sales & Service.
Hand tools manufacturing,
Application Consultant Quote-To-Cash (QTC) and Integration Consultant for Logistics.
- 03/2015 - 07/2015. Integration of the existing pricing solution with the new Vistex based pricing.
- 03/2013 - 02/2015. Continuous Business Improvement focusing on Rebates, Pricing and Commissions. Customer price list simulation and distribution.
- 10/2012 - 02/2013. Logistics integration. EDI 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment: IDOC Interface and Claims Management within SAP.
- 06/2012 - 09/2012. Price analysis, Commission settlement, Quote-To-Cash (QTC) improvements.
Consultant for SAP SD, CS and CRM.
02/2014 - 11/2014.
Continuous Business Improvement focusing on the quotation with requirement transfer.
Implemented a solution for the management and monitoring of the user documentation that has to be shipped with the sold devices.
- 03/2013 - 01/2014. Merger and reorganization of 3 sales organizations. The new organization is using SAP CRM.
06/2012 - 02/2013.
Design of a new Quote-To-Cash (QTC) process including Quote with transfer of requirements, Order Change Management (OCM), Configurable materials (KMAT) and MRP.
Harmonization and consolidation of master data and business processes within 3 sales organizations.
Design of an ERP solution for version management and linkage of the technical documentation to a configurable material (KMAT).
Implementation of customer consignment.
- 11/2011 - 06/2012. Team lead Logistics in a merger of 2 company codes.
- 06/2011 - 05/2012. Redesign and optimization of the processes. Preparation for the CRM implementation.
- 02/2014 - 11/2014. Continuous Business Improvement focusing on the quotation with requirement transfer.
- Big international consulting company, Munich, Germany, 04/2011 - 05/2011, 11/2011. SAP ERP Logistics Consultant. Participation in the technical part of a proposal for the implementation of a SAP "Discrete Industries and Mill Products" (DIMP) solution.
01/2011 - 03/2011.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Certification as "SAP Certified Application Professional – Sales with SAP CRM 7.0".
- Project management: Certification as "Certified Scrum Master" (CSM); Publication of articles about project management.
Industrial Gas & Medical Gas,
Application Consultant for Logistics and Solution Architect.
- 11/2010 - 12/2010. Know-how transfer to the project team.
10/2009 - 10/2010.
Chief Solution Architect and Functional Lead
for Design and Development of the new Global ICC solution.
ICC (Individual Cylinder Control) is a solution for Tracking and Traceability of gas cylinders.
The solution is highly integrated into all logistics processes and business process management.
The foundation for the new Global ICC solution was a solution that I designed in 2003 - 2005.
Due to the high integration of ICC and "Sales and Distribution" (SD & LE) I was responsible for: Using ICC data for the interactive creation of sales orders (Over-the-counter sales); Integration of product proposal and cross selling; Integration of a sales partner portal for sales order and delivery processing; Delivery processing on mobile devices; Automatic confirmation of delivery quantities and automatic goods issue; Over- and underdelivery, service level reporting and backorder processing; Intra- and intercompany stock transports; Shipment Inspection.
Design of a solution that improves the accuracy of the Customer Asset Management (Cylinder Holdings at a Customer). The ICC data is used to post automatic adjustments in Customer Asset Management. Rental revenue is increased and customer complaints are reduced.
Preparation of the global rollout.
- 06/2009 - 09/2009. Improvement of stock accuracy; Implementation of intercompany returns.
- 12/2008 - 05/2009. Quality Management for the filling of gas containers.
- 01/2007 - 03/2007. Further rollouts and continuous business improvement.
- 08/2005 - 12/2006. Batch management and traceability. Release B of the existing solution and rollout in Europe.
- 02/2003 - 08/2005. Design of a new SAP R/3 solution for industrial gas and Individual Cylinder Control (ICC).
Industrial Gas & Medical Gas,
Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden,
Integration Consultant for Logistics and Software Architect.
- 08/2008 - 05/2009, 11/2009. Rollout in the Baltic States and continuous business improvement. Responsible for: Invoice before Goods Issue (R/3 Release 4.6C); External number ranges for invoices in Latvia; Settlement of cash sales through sales agents; Combining invoice, rental and ICC data on the statement for the Swedish health insurance; Integration of a logistics partner for warehousing and shipping; Environmental tax for CO2 / LPG; Third-Level-Support for ICC, rent calculation and the SAP Logistics modules, especially "Sales and Distribution" (SD).
- 01/2007 - 07/2008. Continuous business improvement.
- 04/2005 - 12/2006. Realization of a new regional solution. Rollout of this solution in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Main focus: Rent for gas containers and Individual Cylinder Control (ICC). Design of new solution for the calculation of "Rent for gas containers" and team lead of the development team. Strategy consulting regarding sales contracts, price determination and index based pricing.
- 01/2004 - 03/2005. Continuous improvement of the existing SAP solution. Creation of the blueprint for the future regional solution.
- 03/2003 - 12/2003. Enhancement and rollout of the existing solution for industrial gas. FI, CO and Purchasing were implemented in Sweden. At the same time logistics functionality in Denmark and Norway was either improved or newly implemented. Comprehensive consulting in the area of SAP Logistics, especially demand planning and scheduling. Improvements of the ICC solution. Strategy consulting regarding the merge of controlling areas.
- 05/2002 - 02/2003. Enhancement and improvement of the existing solution. Development of a web based solution for small sales partners. Integration of this solution with the existing SAP R/3 solution for ICC.
- 09/2001 - 04/2002. Upgrade of SAP R/3 from Release 3.1H to Release 4.6C.
- 03/2001, 05/2001 - 06/2001. Analysis phase and feasibility study for an upgrade from SAP R/3 release 3.1H to release 4.6C. ValueSAP / ASAP was used as methodology. The Reverse Business Engineer (RBE) was used as a tool in the project.
- 04/2001. Report development.
Hand tools manufacturing,
Besigheim, Germany and Apex, NC, USA,
2000 - 2009.
Application Consultant for Sales and Integration Consultant for Logistics.
- 07/2009 - 08/2009. Reporting: Improvements of pricing, specification of a sales deal pricing report (R/3), specification of a sales agent commission report (BW). Strategy consulting regarding the merge of 2 sales organizations.
- 04/2007 - 08/2008. Migration of a SAP R/3 solution into the corporate SAP ERP solution. Fully responsible for sales pricing and rebates. Supported the Quote-To-Cash (QTC) team in all areas.
- 12/2000 - 04/2001. Project planning, support and quality assurance for the merger of 2 SAP Systems.
- 01/2000. Feasibility study about the merge of two SAP Systems. The ASAP method was used.
2001 - 2003.
Application and Integration Consultant for Sales and Distribution.
- 04/2003 - 12/2003. Implementation of additional business processes. Preparation of further rollouts.
- 08/2001 - 03/2003. Implementation of SAP R/3. Functional lead of the SAP SD Team. Full cycle: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support. The Solution has been validated.
- Team SAP Academy, Helsinki, Finland, 07/2001. Trainer. TASD20 Sales and Distribution (Extended) and TASD30 Sales and Distribution (Competence).
2000 - 2001.
Application and Development Consultant for Logistics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 02/2001 - 03/2001. Preparation of a quotation for an implementation of mySAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- 04/2000 - 11/2000. Improvement of the existing R/3 Solution. Analysis of the solution and conception of a strategy for improvement. Realization of the short term improvements. Report development.
- Real estate management, Münster, Germany, 02/2000 - 03/2000. Application Consultant for Sales & Distribution and Customer Service. Development of an integrated R/3 prototype for real estate management and maintenance.
London, Great Britain, 1998 - 1999. SAP R/3 Implementation Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Industrial Gas, Copenhagen, Denmark, 10/1998 - 12/1999. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Sales and Distribution. Implementation of SAP R/3: Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support. Integration of SAP R/3 with a solution for ICC and rent calculation.
- Hand tools manufacturing, Besigheim, Germany, 02/1999 and 08/1999. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Logistics. Training of the SAP R/3 Support-Team. Optimization of Available-To-Promise (ATP), the planning strategies and the delivery processing. Configuration of the Interface between Production and Warehouse Management.
Global Core Strategies, Inc.,
Stamford, Connecticut, USA, 1997 - 1998. SAP R/3 Implementation Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Hand tools manufacturing, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 05/1997 - 10/1998. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Sales and Distribution. Implementation of SAP R/3. Full cycle: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA, 1996 - 1997. Senior SAP Consultant. Involved in the following projects:
- Computer manufacturing, Austin, Texas, USA, 08/1996 - 03/1997. SAP R/3 Development Consultant for Logistics. Application Design, Configuration and Programming in the following areas: Variant configuration of desktop computers, production control and quality inspection, serial no. management, integration of sales with service management, direct-sales and credit card processing, data transfer.
- Food processing, Wakefield, Nebraska, USA, 03/1997. SAP R/3 Application Consultant for Logistics. Reorganized Warehouse Management and Quality Inspection.
Saint-Gobain Oberland AG (Glass containers),
Bad Wurzach, Germany, 1993 - 1996. SAP Implementation Team Leader and Business / Systems Analyst. Continuous business improvement of a SAP R/2 Solution using material management and finance. Implementation of sales and distribution and warehouse management.
Professorship of Business Financing at the RWTH Aachen,
Aachen, Germany, 1991 - 1993. Scientific assistant. Managed the information systems of the professorship.
Unipart DCM (Demand Chain Management),
Oxford, Great Britain, 1990. Developer CBT (Computer based training). Developed a Computer based Training program for an application of electronic data communication.
|Language||Level of expertise|
|CSM Certified ScrumMaster Course||SIGS DATACOM, Munich, Germany|
|Workshop on intercultural communication||RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany|
|CR700 CRM Service (Release 7.0 EHP1)||SAP, Berlin, Germany|
|P_CRMSLS_70: SAP Certified Application Professional – Sales with SAP CRM 7.0||SAP, Ratingen, Germany|
|OCR70_91 OKP SAP CRM 7.0||Web Based Training|
|CR300 CRM Sales (Release 7.0)||SAP, Walldorf, Germany|
|TACRM6 mySAP CRM 3.0 - Analytical CRM||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2002|
|@CR520 CRM-APO Integration (ATP CHECK)||Computer based Training (CBT)||2001|
|ECO220 Internet Sales Rel. 2.0B||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|CR220 Internet Pricing & Configurator||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|CR310 SAP Business Application Studio||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2000|
|SAP Education Events|
|SAP Skills Conference 2010||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2010|
|SAP TechEd 2008||SAP, Berlin, Germany||2008|
|SAP Skills Conference 2007||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||2007|
|SAP TechEd 2006||SAP, Amsterdam, Netherlands||2006|
|AP230 APO Global ATP (Available-to-Promise)||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1999|
|AP210 APO Demand Planning||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1999|
|IAF610 Apparel & Footware Industry Solution Workshop||SAP, Atlanta, USA||1998|
|LO910 Configuration and Organization||SAP, Chicago, USA||1996|
|LO550 Configuration & Organization: MM||SAP, Dallas, USA||1996|
|MM050 Warehouse Management||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|MM051 Decentralized Warehouse Management||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|UMS5.0 R/2 5.0 Release Change||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|RV015 Sales Information System||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|RV210 Configuration and Organization: Sales & Distribution||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1994|
|SAP R/2 Material Management||IBM, Munich, Germany||1993|
|RS311 ABAP/4-Interfaces||SAP, Walldorf, Germany||1993|
Aachen, Germany, - . Additional studies in economics and business administration.
Aachen, Germany, 08/1992 - 10/1992. Management Training.
Aachen, Germany, - . Graduated with a degree in physics.
The education and experience was evaluated by the Foundation for International Services, Inc., Bothell, Washington, USA as equivalent of a master's degree in physics and a bachelor's degree in management information systems from a university in the United States.
References available upon request.